Dates: April 25 - 27, 2017
Location: Reno, Nevada
Details - The workshop will:
- Provide a clear understanding of the importance and critical role of science in all Cohesive Strategy planning and implementation.
- Reinforce that the focus of the Cohesive Strategy implementation is "all hands, all lands" and that seamless access to the best available and correct science is vital to success at every level and every action.
- Identify examples and opportunities where implementation is informed by the "right" science and information.
- Identify processes to ensure science integration in all planning and implementation activities and identify future research needs in support of Cohesive Strategy implementation.
- Develop recommendations for continuing actions on this subject.